If you're enrolled on a placement course, you'll need to undertake a period of practical, work-related experience, usually at an organisation external to UQ.
Our placement courses are designed to enable you to practise skills in a real-life setting.
Our placement courses
We offer placement courses on three of our programs. For more information and course requirements, select the relevant course from the list below.
- Bachelor of Environmental Management
ENVM3102 Industry Placement (Environmental Management)
- Bachelor of Occupational Health and Safety Science
- Master of Occupational Health and Safety Science
OHSS7008 Industry Research Project in Occupational Health and Safety
- Bachelor of Regional & Town Planning
PLAN4130 Professional Planning Practicum
- Master of Urban & Regional Planning
PLAN7130 Planning Practicum
If you can't find what you're looking for, email us.
UQ StudentHub (requires UQ login)