- B.Sc. – Environmental Science – University of Florida
- M.Sc. – Marine Biology – James Cook University
- CEnvP – Certified Environmental Practitioner – Environment Institute of Australia and New Zealand (EIANZ)
- UAV Chief Controller – CASA
- ADAS Part I Commercial Dive Supervisor
- ADAS Part II Commercial (SSBA) Diver
Jeremy is a Marine and Environmental Scientist with over 14 years’ experience working on a wide variety of projects all over the world. During this time, he has worked with various project team professionals and held key positions responsible for safe and successful environmental project coordination, implementation and delivery.