For: Year 10, 11 and 12 students
Cost: There is no cost to attend
This is a day for year 10-12 students to experience the applications and relevance of geography, planning, earth sciences and environmental management, and find out how studying these subjects can lead to a career with real world impact.
You will experience:
- A careers session presented by UQ graduates
- Two interactive workshops that explore geography, planning, earth sciences and environmental management themes
- Morning tea and a sausage sizzle lunch
- A tour of the UQ St Lucia campus (optional)
- Teachers are invited to join UQ staff for morning tea and an information sharing and discussion session.
UQ Earth and Environment Day - July 2017