If you require after-hours access to our buildings and selected facilities within them, you'll need to request access.
Fill in our online access request form for door-swipe access to:
- The Chamberlain Building (Building 35):
- external door
- General Computer Lab 401
- GIS Computer Lab 432
- Postgraduate Computer Lab 402 (postgraduates only)
- The Richards Building (Building 5)
- Vale-UQ Geomicrobiology Laboratory
- Argon Geochronology Laboratory
- Stable Isotope Geochemistry Laboratory
- The Steele Building (Building 3)
- Computer and Microscope labs 221 and 222.
You can also use the following facilities in the Steele Building (Building 3) when no classes are scheduled:
- Computer and Microscope labs 221 and 222
- Teaching Room 228
- Teaching Room 229.
Teaching timetables are displayed outside each room.